Our client is looking for a VIP Account Manager fluent in English. The Account Manager will be accountable for top value customers, by building long lasting relationships through exclusive Events and Offers.
- Building strong relationships by providing the best service and gaming experience to VIP clients.
- Monitoring customer behaviors and provide bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations in conformity with business requirements and procedures.
- Travel to meet customers and host money-can’t-buy experiences.
- Handle customer queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, to provide the best service to VIP clients.
- Monitor campaigns, manage targets and budgets.
- Managing inbound/outbound contracts with customers through Mobile phone.
- Attend to top value customers.
- Maximize player value.
- Manage and Identify risks within areas of responsibility effectively.
- Reactivate dormant accounts.
- Help in discussing the marketing plan for your VIP customers and ensuring a gentle outcome.
- Ensuring promotions are consistent, timely, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned to other areas within the business.
- Suggest, develop and/or build new strategies to bring in new customers.
- Cross-sell new products and channels, through face-to-face contact via hospitality and inbound and outbound communications.
- Flexible to work out of hours, as required by the business.
Skills and experience required
- British-English native speaker.
- Experience with managing VIP customer accounts and resolving any queries that may occur.
- Experience with hosting VIP customers at events.
- Outgoing, approachable personality whom enjoys client interactions.
- Excellent sales and telesales skills.
- Great organisational, planning and prioritizing skills, with attention to detail.
- Great customer relation skills, with commitment to providing the best service to valuable clients.
- Analytical minded and able to manage promotional risk.
- Good knowledge of Casino games and Industry.
- Passionate for online gaming, either as a customer or through work experience in the industry.
- Self-starter with a positive and can-do attitude.