Our client is looking for a Vehicle Sprayer that is willing to work within the logistics industry.
- Personally, make health and safety a priority ensuring you comply with all health and safety instructions.
- Adhere to the Company’s environmental policies and legal duties, specifical control of emissions, management of solvents and the recycling of waste product.
- Plan your work to minimise waste of raw materials as well as working in a clean and tidy manner.
- To work in accordance with Company operating procedures and guidelines. • Wear and maintain your respiratory and personal protective equipment at all times.
- To read and assess production information for required specification details; working in an organized manner to ensure the task is completed efficiently, to the correct standard and within the necessary time frame.
- Prepare, including masking, and apply paint to a range of fabricated metal products to a high standard.
- Communicate with the Production Supervisor to ensure paint and consumable stocks are readily available as required.
- To carry out basic quality control checks.
- To ensure that all Company property issued for use at work is used within guidelines and maintained accordingly.
- To ensure the safe operation of machinery within the area of responsibility.
- To assist in other areas of production within capabilities and commensurate with level in the Company as and when required.