Do you wake up every day with the willingness to do something important and contribute to change people’s lives?
We offer you to learn new professional skills and be able to grow as a person. You will work in a friendly and multicultural environment with a thriving and exciting team of people, all from different places in the world.
You would be helping in the recruitment process, with the assistance of your manager and other team members.
Your duties will be:
- Prepare attractive job offers
- Advertise your vacancies on different job boards and monitor your advertising strategy
- Screen, interview and short-list potential candidates via telephone, face-to-face and Skype to ensure they suit the criteria and have the relevant experience and skills
- Source and select ideal candidates for the positions
- Give advice to your candidates to find the best fitting position for them and offer them the best service possible
- Prepare your candidates for our client’s interview
- Coach and lead candidates throughout the hiring process
- Willing to take on any training required
- Fluent English with good communication skills
- Additional languages are considered an asset
- Previous experience is required an asset
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Able to work in a team
- Target driven
- Willing to relocate for around 3-6 months