As a UI Designer, you will work with the development team and product owners to design the interface of our financial software suite.
• Research, design and refine user experiences within specified product requirements
• Develop high level mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
• Attending sprint meetings and obtaining feedback from team
• Working with the product owner to refine initial designs based on feedback gathered
• Analyse the usability of existing products and provide suggestions for change
• Be responsible for advocating users in a fast-paced business environment
• Collaborate with other designers to evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
• Strong team orientation and collaborative nature.
• An inclination for open-minded, critical thinking to solve challenging interfaces
• Portfolio of your experience in web and mobile applications
• Minimum 3 years of experience in UI, experience with pixel-perfect UI and web and mobile design.
• Experience in SaaS / Enterprise solutions is preferred
• Proficiency with design tools & technologies (Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, etc.)
• Usability testing experience
• Ability to clearly express yourself both in person and in writing
• Fluency in presenting ideas and work
We are offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.