As a UI Designer, you will work with the development team and product owners to design the interface of our financial software suite.
• Research, design and refine user experiences within specified product requirements
• Develop high level mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas
• Attending sprint meetings and obtaining feedback from team
• Working with the product owner to refine initial designs based on feedback gathered
• Analyse the usability of existing products and provide suggestions for change
• Be responsible for advocating users in a fast-paced business environment
• Collaborate with other designers to evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
• Strong team orientation and collaborative nature.
• An inclination for open-minded, critical thinking to solve challenging interfaces
• Portfolio of your experience in web and mobile applications
• Minimum 3 years of experience in UI, experience with pixel-perfect UI and web and mobile design.
• Experience in SaaS / Enterprise solutions is preferred
• Proficiency with design tools & technologies (Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, etc.)
• Usability testing experience
• Ability to clearly express yourself both in person and in writing
• Fluency in presenting ideas and work
We are offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.
Related Jobs (10)
Full Stack PHP Developer (SQL and NOSQL Experience) on February 20, 2018 Full Time