Our client is looking for a Recruitment and Administration Officer to help in the recruitment and administration. Candidates need to have previous experience and fluent in both Maltese and English.
- Be actively engaged in the recruitment process, including posting job adverts, sifting applications, setting interviews, conducting interviews, shortlisting candidates and issuing contracts of employment;
- Liaising with recruitment agencies to conduct, follow up and obtain work permit documents required by Identity Malta (in case of third-country nationals);
- Handling the entire process of work permit applications of all third-country national candidates recruited by the Company;
- Act as a point of contact for recruitment agencies, candidates and other stakeholders involved in the recruitment process and work permit applications;
- Maintaining and updating internal HR systems with recruits’ details;
- Follow-up on work permit applications submitted to Identity Malta;
- Assisting in the daily administrative tasks as required.
- Two years of work experience in Human Resource;
- A diploma in HR or equivalent;
- A high level of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – Maltese and English;
- Experience and skills in MS applications, namely MS Excel and MS Word, preferably with an ECDL qualification;
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience working with work permit applications and processes.