My client is a fast-growing international Company looking for passionate and dedicated people to join their team. They are rapidly expanding and offering excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.
As part of their expansion they are seeking a passionate System Integration Analyst in support of the present and future projects.
- Manage the entire customer integration process.
- Provide assistance to external customers, support representatives, and other internal teams for processing all transactions in pre-production environments.
- Active monitoring all pre-production processing systems and escalation of any bugs or processing problems as per internal predefined processes.
- Retain ownership of integration projects.
- Interacting with new customers, collaborates with the solution architect to understand their needs and apply them to customers integration.
- Test and certify all the data present.
- Ensure that all pre-production transaction processing systems are in line with regulations.
- Escalate and raise change requests as and where necessary.
- Document all the cases and activities of the project according to the pre-defined company guidelines.
- Previous work experience as Integration System Analyst.
- Experience /understanding of API’s.
- Be highly organized and be able to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Have a desire and willingness to learn and have an interest in new technology.
- Good team player.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Be fluent in English and excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience with EMV testing will be considered an asset- ADVT/VpTT/M-tip.
- Previous experience with Postman/XML/Java.
More information about the Client will be given during the first interview.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.