This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer looking to take a career to the next level.
In this position you will contribute to the delivery of the specific projects, under the guidance and direction of the senior members of the team and the Software and Technical Architects. You will be expected to take ownership of tasks and projects and help in the diagnosis and resolution of issues in liaison with the other members of the team and other personnel within the organisation.
- B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science or related.
- 2+ years work experience in software development using C# .NET 4 or later and IIS.
- Knowledge of Java related technologies.
- Familiar with SQL and relational databases, in particular Microsoft SQL Server.
- Familiar with .NET related technologies including Web API, Windows Communication Foundation and Entity Framework.
- Awareness of Unix/Linux systems.
- Familiar with Web Services and related integration technologies.
- Familiar with software build automation tools such as Ant and Maven.
- Optional MCSA: SQL Server (Solutions Associate).
- Optional MCSD: App builder (Solutions Developer).
- Optional SCJP: Sun Certified Java Programmer.
About the role:
- Develop and implement software systems and applications to achieve corporate objectives.
- Analyse current systems and create, test, implement, maintain and document programs through knowledge of the system-development cycle.
- Responsible to track all work in the company ticketing system and to log all work effort against these tickets.
- To ensure that all tickets are both clear, concise and accurate.
- Ensure that software solutions are written using clean and well commented code using the latest technologies possible in the situation.
- Work on one or more of the following OSS/BSS systems; CRM, Billing, Web based ordering, Integration (APIs and web services), Workflow or Rules engines, Ticketing, Provisioning, Network Inventory and Scheduling.
- Help in the diagnosis and resolve of issues and liaise with other members of the team and other personnel within the organisation.
- Responsible for the preparation of UAT, SIT test cases and training material.
- Ensure that systems are well documented for IT operations to be able to deliver first and second level support. Software Developer is also responsible for 3rd level support.
More information about our Client will be given during the first interview.