Our client within the financial Industry is actively looking to recruit a Senior Administrator
The Corporate Administrator will be responsible for:
- Dealing with the day-to-day generic administrative duties – telephone as well as via email related to the designated region
- This includes processing documentation as well as acting as a point of contact between the consultant, client and the institution.
- Liaise with relevant overseas offices on any queries that may arise
- Input data for business received
- Deal with couriers as and when requested
- Upload business cases into the system by inputting New Business Transmittal Forms into the New Business Book
- Liaise and handle any queries from institutions as well as update and obtain outstanding items
- Update and maintain the database ensuring all relevant information is input
- Liaise with consultants on any business discrepancies.
- Generate reports as and when requested by the management
- Ensure adherence to compliance procedures as well as any chasing for approval and/or confirmation related to the due diligence process
- Request compliance calls
- Handle any guide leads which would require adjustments leading to split amendments
- Liaise with the Trustees & Life companies ensuring pension transfers are sent accordingly
- Keep track of any pending queries in order to rectify and complete documentation
- Handle and update deal sheets with any dealing instructions received
- Process COA (Change of advisor) forms
- Process valuations when requested
- Ensure that business received adheres to all compliance requirements in order to process business smoothly
- Setting tasks, delegation as well as the analysis of the performance of the team.
- Handle and review the PPM (professional portfolio management) whilst completing the Dealing instruction to get them authorized by management. Once authorize this is then delegated accordingly to the team.
- Handle Providence Life policy numbers
- Create Products such as life company, products, funds etc.
- Import Pending and delegate accordingly
- Map product list
- Train any new recruits when required
- The support of other colleagues’ within the department when required
- Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management
- Previous experience in a telephone based role, customer service and/or administration is a must
- Exposure and/or experience with Pension products considered an asset
- Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
- A minimum level of education is “A” Level education and/or diploma level. Degree level of education would be considered an asset, however not considered a main prerequisite
Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role
Salary €18K- €25K