We have a company is currently going through an exciting and challenging growth process and is seeking to recruit a focused, ambitious, experienced and deadline-oriented individual to support management team.
• Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analysing account information
• Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies
• Maintain general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
• Summarise financial status by collecting information; preparing monthly balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
• Completes external audit by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
• The computation of book keeping up to trial balance
• Compilations of VAT Returns
• Responsible for reviewing and validating recorded transactions as to the accuracy and propriety of data in adherence to company policies
• Ability to understand financial discrepancies and reconciliations
Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks and Accounting related software
• Accounting, research skills, analysing Information, attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness, financial software and general maths skills