The Sales Executive is responsible for building relationships, attaining new business, managing new business clients and growing their own successful client book. As their own book of business grows, they will have an opportunity to assist with the existing book of Our clients business.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the development of new business, selling our client solutions in order to develop a portfolio of active contractors.
- Identify and forge relationships with contacts at all levels (Director / C-level through to Recruitment Consultants and Contractor Care Teams) within Recruitment Agencies that are operating contract desks.
- Identify and network through contractors’ working within the EU.
- Identifying and networking through large organizations that engage a high volume of contractors to offer the solution.
- Qualifying each individual sales opportunity via telephone through thorough questioning, in order to obtain a full overview of the business potential and viability.
- Where necessary attend client meetings and present the solution face to face (only after initial qualifying).
- Meet and exceed bi-weekly and monthly targets on new business.
- Maintain accurate records and accounts.
- Ensure that each Contractor / Agency / Employer is thoroughly briefed on Our Clients product.
- Contribute to the team’s monthly and quarterly objectives.
- Keep up to date with all developments within the recruitment services industry, compliance and general taxation legislation as it relates to the operating company processes.
- Meet and exceed monthly targets on expanding accounts.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience making Sales calls by telephone an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate effectively with new customers.
- Previous experience within a consultative sales role i.e. recruitment, finance or corporate services.
- Work experience within an international role, dealing with international clients.
- Very good understanding of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven track record of building successful client relationships.
- Ability to facilitate and support the work of team members.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willing to travel and visit client sites as and when needed.
Desirable but not Essential
- Knowledge of international taxation would be an asset.
- Other European languages in particular Nordic languages – Swedish, Norwegian Finnish would be advantageous although all languages will be considered an asset.
- College degree or experience in similar New Business professional environment.