The Risk and Fraud Analyst will have to ensure continuous risk management and pro-actively anticipate issues to minimise risk exposure in our sportsbook gaming activities. The person will also need to identify potentially fraudulent accounts activities, investigate them and judge on them to minimise the impact on good customers and company.
The Risk and Fraud Analyst will be also responsible for setting up alerts, anti-fraud workflows and responsive reaction measures in collaboration with other internal departments. The person will be also involved in analysing customer behaviour and fraudulent activities.
- Investigate, classify and prioritise various forms of fraudulent users and payment concerning activities;
- Oppose and avoid high-risk scenarios, specify and analyse internal control and risk management techniques to defend operation from fraudulent attacks;
- Establish risk and fraud avoidance measures;
- Monitor and authenticate customer registrations;
- Monitor and analyse customers’ attitudes;
- Approve players’ pay-outs, assure that turnover requirements at customer withdrawals are answered;
- Oversee and optimise current and new payment methods;
- Communicate possible and actual fraudulent attacks to other answerable employees and departments;
- Determine weaknesses and vulnerabilities;
- Regularly research information concerning online fraud threats;
- Reduce Key Performance Indicators (e.g. Charge back ratios, Refunds).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, experience in iGaming and/or in sports betting company will be considered as asset;
- Outstanding knowledge of online payments, gaming accounts, banking and payments processing;
- Understanding and experience in monitoring, measuring and preventing fraud;
- Understanding of mitigations to risks related to iGaming environment;
- Understanding of related legislation and regulations in fraud and risk mitigation;
- Exceptional analytical and investigation skills;
- Outstanding punctuality and exceptional communication skills;
- Efficient judgement and informed decision making skills;
- Eagerness to work on various shifts, night shift as well as public holidays;
- Good command of English language is essential, and knowledge of Turkish would be considered an asset.