The Reports Analyst works closely with the business analysts and key stakeholders with the purpose of increasing the understanding of the medium and long term business objectives and the business requirements.
- Design and develop high quality, high performing reports in MS SSRS and Tableau.
- Identify report data requirements and create comprehensive technical design specifications.
- Gather, inspect, clean, transform and model data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
- Validate, optimize, modify and troubleshoot existing reports.
- Provide performance tuning on existing reports to enhance end user experience.
- Identify any shortcomings or system errors and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage and maintain MS SSRS subscriptions.
- TSQL & SSRS skills (intermediate to advance preferred).
- Excel skills (advanced preferred).
- Perform advanced report development utilizing Microsoft Reporting Services (must have).
- Perform advanced report development utilizing Tableau (preferred).
- Design, code and test SQL Server components (Stored Procedures, Tables, Views)
- Utilize understanding of relational database concepts.
- A minimum of 3+ years creating complex SQL queries.
- Significant experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Basic knowledge of SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services.
- Experience in Data Analysis and Data Modeling.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, documentation and problem solving capabilities.
- Online Gaming experience preferred.
Related Jobs (10)
Customer Service Agents (German, Finnish or Norwegian) on April 27, 2018 Full Time