As a Reception Supervisor, you will supervise front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction. You will ensure all customers are greeted in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. You will be responsible to respond in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of motivating and leading a winning team.
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluency in English is required, knowledge of Maltese and other languages is considered as an asset
- Previous Senior Receptionist experience is essential
- Knowledge of Opera / Fidelio / Other world Class Property Management System is required.
- Lead the Reception Team in their daily tasks.
- Ensure that staffs are committed to their job roles to provide a consistently high quality service.
- Deal efficiently and politely with all telephone, email, internet and ‘in person’ enquiries.
- Offer a pro-active style of working to maintain the company and client reputation.
- Ensure the highest standard of customer care is used at all times.
- Maximize revenue by converting enquiries, recognizing business prospects and opportunities to upsell services.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure the best service is provided to our customers.
- Ensure that all work meets company standards and is according to training given; all function paperwork must be accurate and complete, including catering requirements, guest preferences, booking supplements and payment details.
- Undertake general administration duties.