Seeking for an experienced QHSE Officer for one of our clients.
- Performs reporting, risk assessments and auditing and observes all QHSE related activities and policies.
- Ensures operations are conducted in a safe and efficient manner and in conformance to federal, provincial and company safety regulations by integrating and implementing company and third-party QHSE policies and procedures.
- Performs post-incident investigations and communicates with the QHSE Manager and others until all action items have been closed.
- Files QHSE documents and participates in job risk analysis and continual improvement. Likely to be either a specialist within a particular focus area for QHSE, e.g., environmental, transportation, training, etc., or is based at a specific location in a generalized role.
- Typically has completed required safety/environmental training.
- Typically, intermediate level positions perform more complex duties requiring some skills and judgment.
- Some decision making may be made independently.