Our client is currently looking for a Payments & Fraud Agent the purpose for this role is to monitor customer’s deposits/game play throughout the account lifecycle, identify and check fraudulent activities as well as respond quickly and effectively to new fraud groups/patterns that may emerge as well as ensuring that all player winnings are paid in a timely and efficient manner. Payments and Fraud Agents will represent the company at all points of contact in a professional and becoming manner.
The selected candidate will be part of a team of 6 Agents (including 2 seniors) and report to the Payments & Fraud Supervisors.
- Check and process withdrawal requests in fast and efficient manner
- Make sure the payments services, provided to the customers, are undisrupted
- Monitor customer deposits and ensure the deposit acceptance rate is high
- Monitor, investigate and prevent fraudulent activity in all forms
- Handling/processing/defending chargebacks
- Assisting with police investigations related to suspicious transactions
- Actively follow industry news and trends
- Identify and report improvement areas according to company procedures
- Work towards set KPIs
- Provide 2nd line support to Customer Support Department
- Liaise with external payments teams to resolve any pending issues
- Assist the Payments & Fraud management as required.
Skills & Competencies
- Previous online gaming work experience (Payments and Fraud will be considered a strong asset and even stronger if operated within a sportsbook environment)
- Excellent attention to detail, very good presentation skills
- High proficiency of English (Written and Verbal)
- Good/excellent computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications such as Excel/Word
- Clear thinking/analytical and problem solving mind set
- Flexible and willing to work daily / evening shifts as well as overtime if required
- Able to work in a dynamic and high pressured environment
- Self-motivated individual
- Ethically and morally aware individual