Our client is one of Malta’s largest financial services firms. Today the company’s perspective is objective and global. The company offers a full range of services including Independent Investment Advice, Live Online Trading, Saving Plans, Fund Services & Investment Management Services amongst others.
The Operations Clerk is a member of the Operations team. Operations ensure that our business is administered in an efficient, controlled, risk-free and timely manner by ensuring each transaction is cleared, settled and reconciled according to regulatory and control requirements. The team is also tasked with processing corporate distributions and dividends, administrating initial public offerings, along with dealing in all aspects of financial securities and payments.
This vacancy is being offered for a definite period of 1 year.
- be a team player
- have excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- have knowledge of accounts
- can communicate and work effectively in a dynamic environment
- have a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- willing to develop professional and technical knowledge and skills related to the financial industry and investment management.