Our client, a leading provider in Transport & Logistics, is looking for an Operations clerk to handle the administrative and client coordination aspect of the transport operations. You will assist the Operations team in their daily activities.
- Provide support and coordination to management
- Maintain a variety of records
- Purchase materials and supplies
- Process invoices
- Carry out data entry and filing documents
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of experience performing office or administrative duties.
- Strong communication (written & spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Diplomatic approach
- Organisational and planning skills
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office (especially Excel & Word)