Join a successful team as an Operations Coordinator at a global service provider for the online lottery gaming industry here in Malta.
You as an Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing the worldwide lotto retailers from end-to-end and in charge of every aspect of operation and finance issues of the retailers and will serve as the company’s focal point for the retailers. You will be technically responsible for equipment installations and software operation while using the services of the IT help-desk and for all financial aspects of managing the retailers, including monitoring funds availability, reports etc’.
- Supporting the retailers ongoing operations
- Execute new retailers’ setup process, from A-Z: locating candidates,
definition and implementation of work plans and methodologies
- Requested 24/7 availability, including weekends
- Equipment and consumables purchasing
- Fraud monitoring and customer KYC
- Daily monitoring and management of retailers’ funds
- Monitoring the accounting commission calculation
- Money transfers
- Preparing templates for printers and scanner
- Providing support for Form Storm system
- Providing support for hardware malfunctions
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to solve problems
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- A team player
- Coordination and operation skills, an executor
- 24/7 availability
- Technical background
- Availability for travel
Budget for this position is negotiable.