As Online Sports Trader, you will be a part of our Sportsbook Department in Malta which is responsible for the preparation, monitoring and risk management of our sports betting operation. You will work in close. You will use your excellent knowledge of the betting and sports, your analytical skills and your team player skills in a vibrant working environment with a great team.
- Monitor pre-match and live odds of the offered content
- Observe odds market movements and react accordingly
- Compare odds against market competitors
- Price events in a timely manner
- Manage and monitor risk of worldwide sporting events
- Ensure that markets are resulted correctly and in a timely manner
- Assist the customer support team with your sports betting knowledge and answering our operator queries
- Analyze customer betting behavior and betting patterns
- Identifying possible issues
Required Skills and knowledge
- Minimum of 1-year experience in sports betting/trading environment
- Excellent knowledge of sports betting and sports in general
- Analytical skills
- Fluent English, any additional language is a plus
- Passion for sports
- Good statistical skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- In accordance with the worldwide sporting event schedule, the shifts are variable, including nightshifts, weekends, public holidays.