Our Client is seeking to recruit Network Engineers to provide advanced technical support. The selected candidates will form part of the Networks team and will be involved in the design and implementation of various projects and in maintaining a smooth operation of the network.
- University degree in IT or Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of IP networking protocols, hardware and information security.
- Be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Networking and security related certifications including Cisco CCNA and CCNP.
- Experience in the planning and implementation of enterprise and/or carrier grade network related projects.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Experience in IT or similar telecommunications environment.