Multi Drop Driver key responsibilities:
– Collection of Stock
– Sorting and unloading stock.
– Delivering parcels to customers
– Completing paperwork
– Comply with all company policy, rules and procedures for Health and Safety and current H&S legislation and best practice.
The ideal Multi Drop Driver will be:
The successful candidates will be over 25 (for insurance proposes), customer focused and will have previous experience of driving commercial vans.
You will have the ability to lift and carry heavy loads, have excellent time management skills and have good route knowledge.
You will be required to work 40 hours a week between the hours of 9am – 17.30pm, Monday – Friday and Saturdays through November.
You Must Hold a C1 licence and have you full CPC, Police Conduct is also required due to the nature of this position.
– A competitive salary of £12,000.00 per annum
– 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
– Overtime maybe available during peak periods.
– Yearly salary reviews
– Excellent training and on-going learning and development opportunities.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Multi Drop Driver, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!