Our Client urgently requires Mechanical Pipe Fitters, candidates must have previous experience in this field of work and any certification related to welding and any other such courses as offered by MCAST would be an asset.
Our well-respected client is looking to recruit a hardworking, passionate and dedicated mechanical pipe fitter to join the team and aid in the growth of the company and its values. Good customer service and people skills are vital for the day to day life of the role, all applicants must be able to work under minimum supervision and ideally have previous work experience in the field.
- To understand the initial process of plastic pipe installations
- Good knowledge of various test equipment and different systems
- Experience of working with steel and copper pipes
- Previous history with welding, soldering and threaded jointing
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints in accordance to company procedure
- Successfully Diagnose malfunctions and repairs
- Reassemble equipment after repairs have been made
Candidates in possession of an Enemalta Electrical Licence A/B or MCAST Diploma or any equivalent qualification will be given preference