Our client is a successful iGaming company in markets around the world. For their office in Malta, they are looking for a Legal Counsel to be part of their team. There are great opportunities to grow within a great work environment.
- Draft, negotiate and review commercial contracts within a multi-jurisdictional scope
- Advise on Employment law matters
- In charge of Corporate law matters
- Liaise with partners and international law firms
- Advise other department regarding the legal requirements that apply to their content such as marketing, data capture, data processing, customer research, analysis etc.
- Research and maintain regulatory and compliance knowledge updated
- Provide support as required by Senior Management
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Fluent in English
- 3-5 years of post-qualified legal experience preferably in law firm or in-house lawyer
- Business focused, practical
- Ability to work without supervision
- Have a business needs perspective