Our client located in Malta, the global service provider is growing into a substantial multilingual online IGaming industry. With services for our clientele including operations management, finance and account administration, customer support, research and software development, business analysis and marketing we aim to provide the highest degree of customer support and satisfaction. Expectations will include to minimise churn, increase customer profitability and improve responsible gaming capabilities by providing turn-key cloud based personalised customer communication.
Forever expanding into new markets and fields, in addition to continual growth in existing segments of the business, our client is looking for Sales Agent to join the growing business in Malta. Your main role will be to contact existing customers and clientele to talk about sports, casino and poker; and to help them revisit our client’s website again
Potential candidates must be native/fluent Japanese
As a Sales Agent, your responsibilities will be…
- To Contact and close the sale of return business from existing customers
- Develop a strong customer relationship with clients and customers to encourage repeat business
- To Work successfully as part of a vibrant and enthusiastic team towards record-breaking individual and company goals
You must have…
- Previous Sales and/or Customer Care experience
- Passionate and knowledgeable in Sports, Casino, and Poker
- A hard-working drive; always ready for new challenges
- computer proficiency
- An open-minded outlook to work in a rapidly growing organization with ties to some of the biggest names in the iGaming business
The client is prepared to offer a worthwhile salary (including a guaranteed monthly salary) and extensive personal development within the company
Benefits, not limited to…
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
- PlayStation/Games Area.
- Multiple teams and company events throughout the year.
- Complimentary maid service to your home/apartment.
Related Jobs (9)
Sales Agent (Norwegian / Swedish / Finnish / German) on January 7, 2019 Full Time