We are currently looking for an experienced IT Manager for our Client based in Malta.
The role is with well established company who is successful in the IT Industry, they are actually expanding their friendly and hard-working developing team.
- Managing the team attending to day to day issues and also assisting with escalated issues
- Managing, creating and enforcing the company’s IT policies
- Coordinating infrastructure maintenance and upgrades internally or with external suppliers when needed
- Managing and proposing new projects
- Review the IT infrastructure on a regular basis and recommending enhancements to the infrastructure
- Budgeting, planning and reporting
- Administer various systems
- Experience in a managerial role
- Possess strong organisational Skills
- Have a strong drive to scale business, improve operational workflows and infrastructure.
- General Knowledge of the following Domain Controllers Microsoft Exchange
- Backups and Storage Solutions
- Ideally holding a related MCSA certification
- Knowledge of Linux systems including Ubuntu Server Knowledge of Networking / Firewall Systems
More information about the Client will be given during the first interview.
Related Jobs (10)
Full Stack PHP Developer (SQL and NOSQL Experience) on February 20, 2018 Full Time