Our client is one of Malta’s largest financial services firms. Today the company’s perspective is objective and global. The company offers a full range of services including Independent Investment Advice, Live Online Trading, Saving Plans, Fund Services & Investment Management Services amongst others.
This selected individual will provide investment advice to clients, form part of our Investment Committee and will be responsible for:
- Managing and reviewing client’s investment portfolios.
- Consulting clients in an independent, responsible and objective manner.
- Focusing on achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent in a related field.
- Have a proven track record in the local market.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a mature & responsible individual with a high regard to client’s confidentiality.
Our client is offering the successful applicant an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the applicant’s experience.