Due to rapid expansion we are currently accepting interns year round. We are flexible on starting dates but prefer interns that seek 3+ months of internship. Upon successfully completed internships we will provide the intern with personal written recommendation letters and references. It is important that you are interested in working in a multi cultural and dynamic environment. Fluency in English is required and all other language skills and cultural knowledge is considered a great asset.
The intern is expected to partake in the below activities to contribute and learn the ropes under the supervision of his/her mentor.
- Maintaining database
- Answering phones
- Taking notes for meetings/interviews
- Monitoring inboxes
- CV hunting online
- Conducting candidate interviews
- Following up on candidates
The intern will also be participating in one or more of the following activities depending on skills/education and areas of interest. Under the supervision of his/her mentor or the manager where applicable.
- Hunting for client prospects
- Helping with follow-up activities to prospective clients
- Taking part in client meetings
- Creating your own marketing material
- Performing social media marketing activities
- Maintaining social media channels
Area of business: Recruitment agency
Language requirements: Fluent English
No financial compensation