As a Housekeeper, you will create a clean and orderly environment for our Parents..
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Customer-oriented and friendly
- Prioritisation and time management skills
- Working quickly without compromising quality
- Good knowledge of English is essential
- Provides support, encouragement, and companionship by engaging clients in activities, such as playing games, visiting places, taking walks, or having conversations
- Handles household chores for clients, such as laundry, dishes, changing sheets, and other basic cleaning
- Arranges or provides transportation to appointments, supermarket, etc.
- Assists clients with household finances, such as depositing checks, paying bills, and managing money
- Speaks with family to arrange schedule and activities and stay apprised of client’s well-being and needs
- Helps client with self-care, such as toileting, bathing, dressing, brushing teeth, etc.
- Assists clients with ambulation and mobility as needed, transporting from one location to another with a wheelchair or other form of support
- Engages client in muscle stretching and strengthening exercises as needed to improve range of motion
- Dispenses and administers medications as directed by medical providers and family members