Our Client is looking to recruit a Helpdesk Support / ICT Technician to join their team.
As part of the technical team, you will be primarily responsible for providing first line user support.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered for this career opportunity.
- First line user support
- Supporting and maintaining computer systems, desktops, printers and various peripherals
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software systems
- Basic network and VoIP support
- Good level of general knowledge of Microsoft systems, Desktop and server environments
- A working knowledge of networking and VoIP systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Diploma or related ICT qualification
- Driving licence
- Able to travel abroad
- Cisco, Linux and Unix systems will be considered an asset
This is an exciting career opportunity for new graduates or junior system administrators wishing to increase their experience in the sector and looking for exposure to new technologies in a corporate environment.