The Head of CX (Operations) will report into the COO and have responsibility for developing and implementing key customer facing solutions, enabling the delivery of an entertainment led customer experience.
- Actively contribute in formulating and subsequently owning the customer experience operational strategy.
- Lead and project manage programmes of work related to customer journey improvements and optimisation projects.
- Adopt a data led approach in prioritising CX improvements and measuring the effect.
- Work with the Operational teams and other stakeholders to identify areas of improvement, deliver the changes and measure the results.
- Act as the main driver in the organisation to implement Voice of the Customer initiatives and channel customer feedback to enable decision making and improvement prioritisation.
- At least 5 years experience in online gambling or e-commerce.
- An analytical and data-led approach.
- Knowledge of Process Improvement and Optimisation methods.
- Background in Change Management and Operational Excellence.
- Must be capable of handling complexity, possess a strong bias for action and have the capability to focus and prioritise to execute effectively.
- Goal driven, comfortable in working independently with an entrepreneurial approach to the role.
- Technical integrity earned through demonstrated success in implementing of large, complex projects.