Our client is a leading Gaming company here in Malta and is looking for a German CS Team Leader to join their team.
As a Customer Service Team Leader, at your work you will focus on 3 main areas: Leadership, Coaching & Training, Customer Service.
- Develop positive relationships with all team members
- Regular 1-1 and group team meetings.
- Support team members in their individual career paths
- Assist the Customer Service Manager inspiring and motivating the team.
- Provide timely performance statistics together with Customer Service Manager.
- Assist Customer Service Manager with ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- Key working relationships with your team and other departments within the company.
Coaching and Training area:
- Coaching, quality monitoring, review of customer’s feedback and individually tailored coaching session.
- Provide regular reviews with direct reports to ensure that all staff is fully trained and is meeting quality and efficiency standards.
- Train new team members
Customer Service area:
- Identify errors and bugs in the system together with Shift leaders and report those to the Stakeholders
- Be involved in Customer experience enhancements.
- Identify and report improvement areas according to company procedures.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new customers.
- Helping customers with all their inquiries
- Clarifying Terms and Conditions when it is needed
- Explaining how to use games and services
- Assisting the customers with on-going marketing campaigns
- Logging the tasks in accordance with company guidelines
- Helping out Payments and Fraud specialists in upholding security of the company and preventing fraudlent activities
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting pro-actively on player’s gaming patterns
- Escalating and following up customer cases when needed
- Helping out with translations if needed
Requirements and skills:
- Educated to a degree level would be an advantage or equivalent experience On-line experience in Support / Customer Services
- Experience of managing people performance and development
- Experience in an on-line customer service environment
- High interpersonal skills to develop and sustain good working relationships with direct reports, team members and wider teams
- Proven problem solving skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Able to work under own initiative
- Ability and desire to deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Clear thinking and problem solving
- Flexible and willing to work daily / evening shifts
- Native German