Our client is a leading international provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions and are looking for a dynamic and motivated Flemish/Dutch Live Dealers.
- Control the process of the game at the table, as well as in the system on the computer monitor.
- Ensure the correct outcome of the game.
- Support and consult the players verbally with the help of the chat using Dutch/Flemish.
- Inform Live Support Games Presenter on occurrence of any kind of Games Presenter, system or chat malfunction.
- Comply with all internal rules of the company and constantly get acquainted with news and changes that is available on the information booth or in the Games Presenter’s guide book.
- Report to management about personal information changes in time.
- Play an active part in table promotions and external and internal media campaigns, including but not limited to photo shoots and filmography if and when necessary.
- Attend meetings, re-trainings and improve quality of work.
- Be at work place in time and in work appropriate appearance.
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- The employee is responsible for proper, high quality and timely execution of his job obligations.
- The employee is responsible for trusted work resources and items (uniform, etc.).
- The employee is responsible to read and understand the provided information; handbooks, manuals, rules and regulations and policies provided.
- The employee is responsible for the compliance and accuracy of the provided information.
- The employee is responsible for the compliance of actions to internal regulations and instructions.
- The employee is responsible to read, understand and comply with other activities related to health and safety.
- Execution of job duties requires secondary education.
- Execution of job duties require C1/C2 according to Council of Europe: Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEF) in Dutch/Flemish.
- Execution of job duties requires good working knowledge of English.
- A basic level of computer skills is required.
- One must have a high sense of responsibility.
- One must have the ability to accurately fulfill orders and related tasks from direct management.
- One must be have the ability to work in a team.
- A professional and fast growing environment
- An opportunity for personal development within the world leading Live Casino provider
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits
Related Jobs (10)
Customer Service Agents (German, Finnish or Norwegian) on April 27, 2018 Full Time