Our client is seeking to employ experienced ELV System Installers to join their multi-service company specializing in Energy, Fire, Security, and Engineering Sector.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Install and Maintain ELV Systems according to Lead Technician, client needs and accordance to procedures.
- Assisting the Leading Technician with installations and preparations.
- Installations including all conduit and wire runs need to meet expected quality standards.
- Complete reports and paperwork of installations, which may also include handling of payments.
- Maintain tools according to Company standards.
- Follow Health and Safety procedures and report any concerns to Management.
- Any other duties required.
- Able to be flexible and responsive to new challenges.
- Basic to advanced understanding of domestic computer networks and Wi-Fi.
- Fluent in both Maltese and English.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Able to work under pressure within tight deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Clean and Valid Driving License