Our well-respected client is looking to recruit a hardworking, passionate and dedicated electrician to join the team and aid in the growth of the company and its values. Good customer service and people skills are vital for the day to day life of the role, all applicants must be able to work under minimum supervision and ideally have previous work experience in the field.
- To adjust, repair, or replace inactive wiring and relays in ignition, lighting, air-conditioning, and safety control systems, using electrician’s tools
- Good knowledge of various test equipment
- Cut openings and drill holes for fixtures, outlet boxes, and fuse holders, using electric drills and routers
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints in accordance to company procedure
- Successfully Diagnose malfunctions, testing devices, and computer software
- Reassemble equipment after repairs have been made
- Install electrical equipment such as air-conditioning, heating and electrical software
- Install fixtures, outlets, terminal boards, switches, and wall boxes, using hand tools.
Candidates in possession of an Enemalta Electrical Licence A/B or MCAST Diploma or any equivalent qualification will be given preference