Our client has a fantastic opportunity;
– Perform diagnostics on chassis system: engine, supply and power, transmission, coolant systems, suspensions, brake systems, air systems, AC;
– Issue work orders and follow up on requests sent to the storehouse;
– Perform diagnostics on vehicle electrical breakdowns and incidences, preventive and corrective works;
– Handling and care of diagnostic equipment and tools;
– Carry out general maintenance, service and repairs duties on mechanics efficiently;
– Ensure that diagnostics and repairs performed on vehicles are safe and reliable, and fulfil government standard requirements;
– Fill out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure trace ability;
– Ensure effective cleaning and organisation of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous wastes management;
– Ensure compliance to policies namely security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance and Eco-friendly established in the area of responsibility;
– Follow the Team Supervisor instructions;
– Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
– Intermediate level in English (verbal & written);
– Post-secondary level of education and 3 years working experience in maintenance and repair of industrial automotive vehicles with euro 6 engines;
– Experience with diesel engines, trucks, buses; – Required to work 40 hours per week, 5 days between Monday and Sunday on a roster basis, based on an 8 hour shift, including night shifts.