One of our clients has a great opportunity;
– Technical duties: general maintenance and repairs on starters, alternators, light body (exterior and interior) repairs;
– Fill in work orders and follow up requests sent to the storehouse;
– Perform diagnostics on vehicle electrical breakdowns and incidences and preventive and corrective works;
– Carry out, general maintenance, service and repairs duties on electrics efficiently;
– Ensure that vehicles on which s/he has made diagnostic and repairs are safe and reliable, and fulfil government standard requirements;
– Filling out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure trace ability;
– Ensure effective cleaning and organisation of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous wastes management;
– Ensure compliance to policies namely security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance and Eco-friendly established in the area of responsibility;
– Follow the Team Supervisor instructions;
– Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
– Intermediate level in English (verbal & written) or Spanish.
– Post-secondary level of education and 3 years working experience in electrical maintenance and repair of industrial vehicles with euro 6 engines;
– Experience with diesel engines, trucks, buses; – Required to work 40 hours per week, 5 days between Monday and Sunday on a roster basis, based on an 8 hour shift, including night shifts.