Our client is a leading international online gaming company and is looking for a dynamic and motivated Danish Customer Support Agent.
- Delivering a high level of service ensuring player satisfaction and handling of all general enquiries
- Create added value by identifying and maximizing sales opportunities
- Natural communicator through Email, Online Chats & Telephone
What will you be doing day to day?
- Making all our players happy in a fast paced environment
- Strong communicator as well as instinctive solution provider
- Taking on board feedback, learning and constantly enhancing your already incredible skills
- Turning registered players into loyal members of the best gaming community using an effective selling approach which is beneficial to both our company & our players
- Working independently and being trusted to make decisions to improve player satisfaction and team results
- Be an amazing team player every day
- Just simply be unstoppable!
What are your skills?
- You are awesome in Danish, both written and spoken (and pretty good in English too)
- You have experience and a passion in dealing with customers
- You thrive at multi-tasking
- Master new skills quickly
- A super positive attitud
What will our client give to you?
- Cool offices based in the most popular location on the island – central Sliema
- Amazing colleagues- They are 1 big happy family from top to bottom!
- Breakfast twice a week along with fruit & biscuits daily
- Monthly happy hour! Time to have a beer and a bite to eat with your colleagues
- 3 weeks in-depth initial training so you can hit the ground running with confidence
- Develop your sporting abilities by joining our company football team or beating your colleague at table tennis in our onsite play area
- Private health insurance
- An opportunity to grow professionally within one of the biggest iGaming companies in the world
Related Jobs (10)
Customer Service Agents (German, Finnish or Norwegian) on April 27, 2018 Full Time
Customer Service Agents (German, Finnish or Norwegian) on February 22, 2018 Full Time