Our client is currently looking for a Customs Clearance and Documentation Clerk within the logistics industry.
This is an ideal opportunity for job seekers who are willing to embark on a challenging career in an alternative industry.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting the Customs Documentation Department in the daily operational activities.
- Processing customs documentation, as necessary.
- Preparing the relevant NSO documentation.
- Carrying out other related administrative work, including handling of customer queries, sorting documents, telephone handling, filing and other daily tasks.
- Inputting, as necessary, any job-related data into the computer system ensuring accuracy of information.
- Liaising with customers as required.
- Liaising with all departments within the company.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and quality throughout.
The ideal candidate should preferably have the following:
- Knowledge on customs brokerage services.
- Knowledge of customs formalities.
- Knowledge of shipping and logistics.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Customer care skills.
- IT skills (Microsoft applications).
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
Other job-related knowledge, experience and certification will be considered an asset.
Related Jobs (10)
IMPORT/ EXPORT CLERK on December 21, 2018