Our client is looking for a clerk that is willing to learn and grow in the logistics industry. This is an ideal opportunity for job seekers who are willing to embark on a challenging career in an alternative industry.
- An ordinary to advanced level standard of education
- An ECDL certification and experience in working on Microsoft applications
- A minimum of 2 years of office experience
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Maltese
- A good level of business English and email writing
- Experience and skill in dealing with clients and good customer approach skills
- Telephone handling skill and experience
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Planning and organisational skills
- The selected candidate would be required to use a company car, and so must have a clean Driving Licence for a car, and be able to go on errands in the name of the division.
Knowledge and experience in customs brokerage services, customs formalities and of shipping and logistics will be considered an added asset.