Our client is looking for a Casino Marketing Manager whom will be responsible for creating, implementing and monitoring Casino campaigns for our Client’s Brands.
- Responsible for Casino marketing projects.
- Responsible for Casino customer marketing.
- Responsible for helping to implement and execute our cross-sell strategy.
- Take ownership of end to end campaign planning, from idea generation and briefing & resource allocation to analysis, reporting and optimisation – on budget & on time
- Consistently champion an STP (Segment, Target, Profile) approach to driving relevant & timely communication capable of specific behaviors
- Constantly evaluate the campaigns you are running taking a “test, learn & optimize” approach in order to improve efficiency and ROI
- Help define and champion processes and strategies connected to:
- Life cycle management.
- Customer segmentation.
- Loyalty management, retention rate.
- Working closely with other Marketing channels and departments to ensure that all Casino campaigns and the player journey connected to these are fully optimised.
- Working closely with the Casino team to ensure our Casino Marketing is aligned to what we’re doing in our Casino Product.
We believe you are:
• Highly organized, used to running projects and to coordinate and deliver on short time
• Someone with a keen eye for details and an analytical mind
• Fluent in English and perhaps another language
• A ‘can-do’ attitude
• Creative and possess an understanding of communication according to brand
• An individual passionate about working within agile environment where you are exposed to work with a wide variety of tasks
• Energetic and communicative
• A person who understands the principles of CRM, segmentation and customer lifecycle
• Preferably experienced in working with loyalty program mechanics
• A person who understands marketing requirements, but also has a deep insight in the production process and what’s possible within a given timeframe
• Someone who can run a project from end to end with relentless attention to details
• A person who has an understanding of a multi-brand and multi-vertical environment
• Loyalty program experience is preferable.
Related Jobs (10)
Customer Service Agents (German, Finnish or Norwegian) on April 27, 2018 Full Time