We have a new opportunity from on of our clients here in Malta.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Conducting Complex Data Analysis to understand business performance;
• Creating Dashboards to visualize large amounts of data to aid in visibility of the organization;
• Monitoring of reports to ensure High Quality of data;
• Complete ad-hoc report requests from business stakeholders leveraging BI tools;
• Assist clients with data needs and work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities to leverage company data to drive business solutions;
• Any other task as assigned by the IT Manager.
• University degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field;
• Three years’ working experience in an analytics role or data intensive roles;
• Have experience with BI reporting;
• Strong understanding of relational database system;
• Highly skilled in SQL and Excel;
• Proficiency in ETL tools, technologies and processes;
• Expertise in using data visualization tools;
• Be highly analytical and meticulous;
• Motivated and highly organized individual;
• Team player with a positive mindset, excellent communication skills and with a can-do attitude.