We are looking for a talented Business Intelligence Analyst for one of our Client based in Malta.
Our Client is a leading Igaming Company currently looking for an experienced BI to join their International Team.
As member of the Analytics team the selected candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders to solve business questions analysing customer behaviour, identifying patterns and trends, evaluating game performance and processing large data sets using MS SQL, Tableau, Splunk and other tools.
In this role you will:
- Provide analysis and insights to decision makers and stakeholders
- Create KPI reports and dashboards based on business needs
- ROI analysis of marketing campaigns
- Create and implement advanced A/B and multivariate tests
- Support stakeholders with ad hoc analysis
- Verify data for accuracy and completeness
- Monitor business performance and identify trends and patterns
- Partner with stakeholders to develop and execute strategies to optimise campaigns and products
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a qualitative field (e.g. economics, mathematics, statistics)
- 3+ years of work experience in analytics and insights
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau (preferred), D3.js and ggplot
- Background in analysing marketing campaigns, developing key insights and action plans based on campaign results
- Experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics 360
- Ability to analyze overall business data, draw insights, and prepare reports in a cohesive, intuitive, and simplistic manner
- Ability to work in a methodical and organized manner with high attention to detail
- Business acumen, being able to see the bigger picture
- Flexible and able to work under pressure without losing focus
- Experience in Splunk is considered a plus
- Experience within online gaming will be considered a great plus
More information about our Client will be given during the first interview.