We are currently looking for a Business Analyst for our Client based in Malta, a blue chip Financial Company.
- Liaise with Project Sponsor and Product Owner to understand requirements and propose solutions that meet such requirements
- Asses impact, assist in prioritisation and provide high level estimates for project pipeline
- Breakdown EPICs into user stories based on feedback from SCRUM master and DEV team
- Define Business Acceptance criteria for stories
- Work with UX designers to design an effective user experience
- Engage with Dev teams, to assist with breaking down user stories into tasks
- Perform UAT to verify that the solution is in line with the requirements
- Document Functional Specifications including data flows, data mapping and detailed Use / Test Cases
- Document user manuals for new systems
- Provide initial support of new deployments
- Perform data verification analysis post deployment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties.
- The ability to work on multiple projects within your project time frames
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- A strong interest in business and business development
- A good understanding of information technology
More information about the Client will be given during the first interview.