Our client, one of the world’s biggest global freight companies, is offering an exciting opportunity for a Billing Clerk to join a successful team on full-time basis here in Malta. The ideal candidate must have at least 1- 2 years’ experience in a similar role. They are looking for a dedicated person, who is self-motivated and who has the ability to work well as a team member or individually.
Overview of role:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Prepares billing on a daily basis. AP and AR.
Reconciles DDP, Outbound reversals and ‘Receivers Paid’ collections.
Verifies inbound reversals.
Issues Credit/Debit Notes or exception billing to adjust respective accounts.
Issues various reports for review by customer accounting manager.
Assists customer accounting manager in credit control activities mostly related to External Billing.
Accounts for DDP inbound charges for externally billed clients.
Processes duty adjustments for DHL-MLA country office inbound shipments.
Performs other duties as assigned by Manager for the scope of flexibility including support to the rest of the company as required.
Any other adhoc projects assigned by supervisor.
- Microsoft Office proficiency, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 1-2 years of prior billing experience preferably with international company.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Decision making.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized and have good time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work as a team member or individually.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in Accountancy would be an asset.
Basis: Indefinite Full time contract.
Salary range: €15,000-€16,000