A great opportunity as a Back-End Developer has arisen with our Client, a Financial Company based in central Malta, to join their dynamic software development team that has a passion and drive to build software utilising the very latest technology stack to achieve their goals.
- Work in an exciting, energetic and agile environment
- Learn and use cutting edge tools and technologies to solve challenging problems
- Engineer high availability solutions
- Work closely with team members to design and develop real time transactional systems
- Ensure that application components align with the application architecture and performance goals
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity
- Suggest initiatives that improve working efficiency and quality
- Experience with the following technologies (.NET 4.0 or later, ASP.NET, Web API, MVC / MVVM, C#)
- Experience with IOC / DI, patterns ideally using Autofac.
- Experience building distributed applications using microservices.
- Knowledge of message queues such as RabbitMQ and of NOSQL databases such as Redis will be considered a plus.
More information about the Client will be given during the first interview.