Our Client is looking to recruit Automotive Mechanic.
The mechanic will carry out preventive and corrective maintenance, service and repairs on mechanics according to the Team Supervisor instructions and in line with the Company engineering quality standards and policy.
- Perform diagnostics on vehicle mechanical breakdowns and incidents;
- Working independently carry out general maintenance, service and repairs duties on mechanics efficiently;
- Ensure that vehicles on which diagnostic check is made and repairs are safe and reliable, and fulfill health and safety standards.
- Support and inspect the work of the Semi-Skilled Mechanics team;
- Complete all job sheets or any other documentation
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.