Our Client is looking to recruit Automotive Electrician .
The mechanic will carry out preventive and corrective maintenance, service and repairs on mechanics according to the Team Supervisor instructions and in line with the Company engineering quality standards and policy.
- Follow the Team Supervisor instructions;
- Perform diagnostics on vehicle electrical/electronic breakdowns and incidences;
- Carry out, working on his own, general maintenance, service and repairs duties on electrics/electronics efficiently;
- Performing specialised works on AC systems;
- Ensure that vehicles on which s/he has made diagnostic and repairs are safe and reliable, and fulfill government standard requirements;
- Manage and inspect the work of the Electrician Assistants working with them;
- Fill out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure tractability on his work;
- Ensure effective cleaning and organisation of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous wastes management;
- Ensure compliance to policies namely security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance and Eco-friendly established in the area of responsibility;
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by Management.
- Preferably be proficient (verbal & written) in English;
- Post-secondary level of education and 3 years working experience in electrical/electronic maintenance and repair of industrial vehicles;
Required to work 40 hours per week, 5 days between Monday and Sunday on a roster basis, based on an 8 hour shift, including night shifts