Our client, a global service provider for the online lottery gaming industry, is seeking an AML Analyst to join their office in Malta on a full time basis to assist the company in the fulfillment of the AML requirements set forth by the relevant regulatory authorities across different jurisdictions.
Main Responsibilities are:
- Assisting the Company in the fulfillment of the AML requirements set forth by the relevant regulatory authorities across different jurisdictions;
- Performing risk assessment of existing and new players, including building up personal and business profiles;
- Building up statistic models to facilitate the assessment of estimated levels of players’ activity;
- Obtaining information on players’ Source of Wealth and expected Source of Funds as well as requesting and obtaining corroborating documentation when required;
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of players and transactions according to the respective level of risk;
- Evaluating and identifying suspicious behavior, investigating and working together with other stakeholders to take the appropriate action according to the levels of risk, including assisting in the investigation and reporting of suspicious transactions;
- Serving as the escalation point for AML related inquiries;
- Assisting and/or conducting ad-hoc requests from the Responsible Gaming department, the VIP team, the Fraud Team and other relevant stakeholders;
- Contributing to designing, implementing and maintaining internal AML/CFT compliance manuals, policies, procedures and systems and being proactive in suggesting improvement to existing processes;
- Assisting Compliance department in the development of the AML training program and contributing to raise awareness among the stakeholders;
- Other duties and ad-hoc requests as required by the business.
Previous AML and iGaming experience is a must to apply for this exciting opportunity to join a successful team.
- Working knowledge AML/CFT EU and Maltese framework (4th AML directive, MGA guidelines, PMLFTA and Regulations, FIAU Implementing Procedures);
- Good knowledge and understanding of AML best practices;
- Experience working in a regulated environment;
- 1+ years of experience in player verification, risk, Fraud, AML and KYC/DD processes within iGaming;
- Independent, proactive, detail-oriented and organized;
- Naturally inquisitive, analytical and able to highlight risks based on findings;
- Strong research skills;
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative in all parts of the operation
- Ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly,
Familiarity with the Swedish AML framework and/or other AML frameworks from other jurisdictions (European Union and other 3rd countries) together with familiarity with Open Source intelligence techniques would be considered as an asset.
Salary Budget: 30k Euro