Looking for experienced candidates to handle the administrative and client coordination aspect of Air and Sea operations based on the company’s standards, professional ethics, objectives and targets.
Candidates need to have 2 years experience within the shipping/logistics or related industry. Applicants also need to have a clean driving license and own a car.
Qualifications / Experience
• Strong communication (written and spoken) English and Maltese
• Good interpersonal skills
• Tactful approach and diplomacy
• Organisational and planning skills
• Available to work flexible working hours
• Available to work independently
• Creative and innovative in approach
• ECDL/IT skills including Microsoft (especially excel and word)
• Results oriented
• IATA Qualified Cargo Licenced Person
• Knowledge of Customs Operations
• Advanced Level of Education or Equivalent