Our client is looking for a self-motivated and alert individual who can excel in a fluid environment and who is excited about working in an organised and professional setup, to fill the full-time post of Accounts Clerk.
The vacancy calls for an individual who will be expected to monitor clients’ accounts, post and allocate payments, deal with clients and chase outstanding debts. The candidate should ideally have a Credit Control background and able to cope with the demands of a busy office; must be a team player.
Support and training will be given as required.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Comfortable with working towards deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- O’Level pass in Accounting, English and Maths, plus 3 other
- Willing to work overtime
- ECDL Certification
- Able to speak both Maltese and English
An attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience is being offered for all of the above posts.